STEPS.Life Community guidelines
Last Updated: 5th January, 2017
You are required to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including local, state, national, foreign, or international statutes, regulations, rules, orders, treaties, or other laws, in connection with your access to and use of the Service and such further limitations as may be set forth in any notice from us. As a condition of your access and use of the Service, you warrant that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms of Service. We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Service without notice to you if we believe that you have violated any law or these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
· Register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or impersonate any other person or entity when registering for an account or otherwise using the Service;
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; or
· Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which, in our judgment, exposes us or any of our users, Authorized Users, or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
You further agree that you will only access the Service through the interfaces we provide and that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including, without limitation:
· Taking any action that could have the effect of damaging the Service or their security, or interfere with other users' use of the Service, including by imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or any third party supplier’s infrastructure;
· Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on the Service;
· Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatar's or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, or collect data from the Service other than the search engine and search agents available from us on the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers;
· Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the software available through, comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
· Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
· Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network.
The streaming of any sexually explicit content, nudity, or other improper content is strictly prohibited.
Targeted Harassment, Threats, Hate Speech, and Violence Against Others
Threats, harassment, revealing personal information of others (doxxing), and other forms of directing harassment to an individual will not be tolerated and is grounds for termination of your StepsLife account.
Creation of an account used to impersonate another person, including but not limited to another parent, guardian, or user is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized Rebroadcasts and Other Copyright Violations
Unauthorized streaming of copyrighted content is prohibited on StepsLife. Copyrighted content includes but is not limited to: other people’s videos, YouTube videos, Vine/Instagram videos, movies, television shows, video platforms such as Netflix/Hulu/etc., music videos, music performances of copyrighted works, streaming music.
You further agree that, if you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. You agree to comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and any other United States or foreign agencies and authorities.